Wednesday 25 March 2015

Another inspirational blog

Touring life can be tough, especially when trying to find time and energy in between each show and many hours spent on the bus. Luckily I have enough inspiration to work on the odd bit here and there on the tour bus...might as well get a few things down. A great way to reflect too, listen to my group discussions so far and analyse on Evernote, and read. Recently I have discovered the most fitting as well as uplifting website for my inquiry, and for myself!
This website was set up by two inspirational writers:
Marc and Angel both share a great passion for inspiring others to live to their fullest potential, and they honestly feel best when they are inspiring others to be their best.  They started their blog with the goal of inspiring as many people as possible, and they work passionately every day to fulfill this goal through the thoughts and ideas they share online.
( Chetnoff,  M. Chetnoff, A. 2006- 2015)

Here is an article I have been able to relate to from my research I have done, on 8 things emotionally strong people don't do. It includes tips on how to maintain emotional strength. It is a great read and very inspiring...enjoy!
http://www.idealitrevolution.org/8-things-emotionally-stable-people-dont-do/

“I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions.  I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”
―Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gaby - enjoyed hearing about your work in person at the last campus session!

    ReplyDelete